re:3D’s Research and Development team never stands still, and while we’re developing the next generation of your Gigabot® and Gigabot® X 3D Printers, we’re continually looking for ways to refine the current iteration’s user experience, precision, and quality. As of July 1, 2020, all new Gigabot® 3+, Terabot and Gigabot® X 3D printers ship with the below enhancements. Current Gigabot® owners can order these as replacement parts that are fully compatible with previous versions.
New 3D Printed Parts (Polycarbonate unless otherwise indicated)
-  GBX Hopper Hose Clip: To make changing out feedstock less messy.
-  GBX Motor Coupler Insert (Taulman Nylon 910): more durable than the previous iteration.
- ,  Terabot Light Rail End Cap: angled cap for positioning the LED light correctly.
- Viki Enclosure: Terabot specific VIKI enclosure which takes its size into account.
New Metal Parts
-  GBX Radial Bearing (updated): more durable than previous version
- ,  GB3+ Hot End 0.25mm nozzle (Optional Part): for those who want finer details while printing big.
Fit and Strength Part Adjustments:
The below parts have had geometry changes or other additions to make them stronger or fit more precisely.
-  GBX Y Slide Bracket
- ,  GBX Belt Mounts
-  GBX Motor Spacer
-  GBX Enclosure Bottom Panel
-  Viki Mount
- [Various] Z-axis Threaded Rods now coated for improved corrosion resistance
-  X Motor Mount
- ,  Left and Right GB3+ Extruder Tensioner
-  GB3+ Unibody Extruder
-  GB3+ Dual Extruder Cover
-  Terabot Y Axis Belt Mount
-  Terabot Y Slide Bracket
- ,  X and Y Motor Mounts
-  Y Limit Switch Mount
-  40×40 Rail End Cap
- Bed Leveling Knobs Removed and Replaced With Bolts
-  Full Enclosure
- Improved Viki grounding for all units
- Electrical Box layout redesigned for Gigabot® 3+