Gigabot will be out in full force for SXSW 2018 beginning on March 9th with some HUGE announcements!
If you are in Austin, we’d love to see you at any of the following events:
- March 9th
- Join Samantha at our SXSW Solo Talk at 3:30pm titled The Future is Garbage: 3D Printing from Recycled Plastic !
- March 9-12
- We’ll be soft launching Gigabot X on Kickstarter at WeWork Congress with a live demo every day to answer your pressing questions on our research & plans to 3D print from plastic waste!
- See Gigabot & the gang at the SXSW Hardware House from 7-10 pm!
- March 11
- Meet up at the Digital Media Women’s Day Event where Morgan will be giving a lightning talk over burgers and beers! Access the event page and register for that event using the password Hamburg+VIP+2018
- Connect with Samantha & other ladies who will be pitching at Women Funding Women from 12:30-3:30
- Jam with our friends at Protobuilds and other 3D printing enthusiasts from 12-7!
- March 12-13
- Join Gigabot & the crew at SXSW Smart Cities as we explore the future of circular economies!
- March 13
- Gigabot X, Mike and the team will leave WeWork for an exclusive event at the Dell Creator’s market!
Have questions on how to find us or want to learn more about Gigabot X?
Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂